- The Golden Goddess for Best Film went to “The Selfish Giant”. A contemporary fable about 13 year old Arbor and his best friend Swifty, directed by Clio Barnard (UK).
- The Golden Goddess Special Jury Prize went to “Love Me”. A great romantic movie, directed by Maryna Er Gorbach and Mehmet Bahadir Er (Ukraine/Turkey).
- The Golden Goddess Students’ Independent Jury Prize went to “The Selfish Giant”.
Honey and Blood Competition (Balkan Competition).
- The Red Goddess for Best Balkan Film went to “The Disobedient”. Directed by Mina Djukic (Serbia), perfectly captures the rush of youthful rebellion and the euphoria of finding a kindred spirit.
- The Golden Goddess for Best Balkan Director went to Nevio Marasovic (Croatia). Director of “Vis a vis”, a film that narrates the personal troubles of a director and actor while writing an script.
- The Golden Goddess for Best Balkan Actor went to Nik Xhelilaj for his role as principal actor in the movie “Crossroads”, directed by Faysal Soysal (Turkey).
- The Golden Goddess for Best Balkan Actress went to Hana Selimovic for her role as principal actress in the movie “The Disobedient” (Serbia).
- The Media Jury Prize, awarded by Dritan Hoxha Foundation, went to “Chefurs Raus”, directed by Goran Vojnovic (Slovenia).
Middle Length Competition
- The Silver Goddess for Best Middle Length film went to “Sunny”, directed by Barbara Ott (Germany). A film about the dreams, fears and hopes of Hajo, a brand-new dad of 19 years old.
- The Special Jury Mention for Cinematography went to Latif Hasolli (Director of Photography) in the film “One of them”, directed by Illirjan Himaj.
- The Special Jury Mention for script went to the film “By Chance”, directed by Tanja Golic, a poignant tribute to the architecture of human relationships.
- The Audience Award went to “Philomena”, by Stephen Frears (UK).
- Vanessa Redgrave Best Pitch Award to project “An unforgettable journey…” by Kushtrim Bekteshi from Macedonia.